31 January 2023 Finance Committee
Notice is hereby given, and all members of the Committee asked to attend a meeting of the Finance Committee, 18:00hrs Tuesday, 31 January 2023 in the Bridge Room of The Curlew Centre, Sutton Bridge.
26 January 2023
1. To note members’ attendance and to receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of disclosable interests and to consider any requests for dispensation.
3. To approve the minutes of the finance meeting held 13 December 2022.
4. To approve the December cash book and bank reconciliation.
5. To approve payments to 31 January 2023 with any late payments reported by the clerk, and to note two members to authorise bank payments.
|Payee||Detail||Net £||VAT £||Total £|
|XBM||Photocopier 21/11 - 20/12/22||5.43||1.08||6.51|
|Adobe Acrobat||Clerk Adobe Subscription||12.64||2.53||15.17|
|Unity Trust||Bank Charges||18.00||18.00|
|SSE||Electricity 9/11- 8/12/22||169.83||8.49||178.32|
|Adobe Acrobat||Admin Adobe Subscription December||16.64||3.33||19.97|
|Adobe Acrobat||Admin Adobe Subscription January||16.64||3.33||19.97|
|DLS Engineering||Finger Post Sign Repair||140.00||28.00||168.00|
|SMC||Pavilion Monthly Legionella||60.00||12.00||72.00|
|TalkTalk||Calls & Broadband||36.50||7.30||43.80|
|Wave||Water Rates Pavilion 7/9 - 6/12/22||31.60||31.60|
|LS Men's Shed||Grant Application - Float||1,000.00||1,000.00|
|Bridge Hardware||Combination Lock||23.29||4.66||27.95|
|Mrs K Croxford||Flashing Beacon Light||20.82||4.17||24.99|
|Mrs K Croxford||Black Bags||23.17||4.63||27.80|
|Mrs K Croxford||Home Office Allowance||10.00||10.00|
|XBM Ltd||Photocopier 20/12 -17/01/23||3.83||0.76||4.59|
|Kwik Signs||Bin Stickers Wombles||45.00||9.00||54.00|
|Mr R Smith||Home Office Allowance||26.00||26.00|
|Mr R Smith||Travel expenses||13.50||13.50|
|Kwik Signs||Jubilee Hi Vis Vests||36.00||7.20||43.20|
|Mr R Smith||Mobile Phone Allowance||10.00||10.00|
|Mrs K Croxford||Mobile Phone Allowance||10.00||10.00|
|Mr D Lambert||Electric Home Allowance||11.00||11.00|
|Lincs Pension Fund||WYPF Pension Contributions||864.34||864.34|
6. To note receipts since last meeting: burial receipts £600; LCC verge cutting £1,058.80; garden allotment receipts £50.00; bank interest £193.61; VAT reclaim £2,710.46; wayleave £194.23.
7. To approve the 3rd quarter budget review, including any budget transfers, noting all category totals are within budget.
8. To consider any grant requests.
9. To resolve on moving into closed session on the grounds of confidentiality, in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 s.1 (2).
10. To consider quotes for works [confidential terms of tenders, proposals in negotiations].
01. Grass Cutting
i. To resolve on highway grass cutting agreement with Lincolnshire County Council.
ii. To resolve on Parish grass cutting quotes for 2023.
02. Other quotes