07 March 2023 New Pavilion Meeting
Notice is hereby given, and committee members duly requested to attend, a meeting of the New Pavilion Committee to be held 18:00hrs Tuesday, 07 March 2023 in the Bridge Room at the Curlew Centre.
02 March 2023
1. To note members’ attendance and to receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of disclosable pecuniary or other interests and to consider any written request for dispensation.
3. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 17 January 2023.
4. To receive correspondence.
i. The clerk’s response to matters of concern received relating to the pavilion committee.
ii. Correspondence about concerns over the proposed pavilion.
iii. The clerk’s response to comments concerning plans for the proposed new pavilion.
iv. The Parish Council’s response to concerns relating to the proposed pavilion consultation process.
v. To receive a summary of services included in the Stage 1 interim fee as received from Oglesby & Limb Ltd.
5. To resolve on clarifying the committee’s intentions about holding a parish referendum.
6. To consider any further consultation matters.
8. To resolve on moving into closed session, in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 s.1(2).
9. To receive the project manager’s report and to resolve appropriately (confidential as receipt of external advice [1960 c.67 s.1(3).])
10.To receive the architect’s report and to resolve appropriately (confidential as receipt of external advice [1960 c.67 s.1(3).])
11.To set date and time for the next meeting