11 April 2023 Garden Allotments Committee
Select for downloadable / printable PDF version
Notice is hereby given, and all committee members are asked to attend a meeting of the Garden Allotments Committee to be held on 18:00hrs Tuesday, 11 April 2023 in the Bridge Room at the Curlew Centre.
Clerk to Sutton Bridge Parish Council
04 April 2023
1. To note member’s attendance and to receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of disclosable pecuniary or other interests and to consider any written request for dispensation.
3. To approve the minutes of the previous meeting held 06 September 2022.
4. To receive reports on matters arising from the previous meeting.
5. To resolve on moving into closed session, in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 s.1(2).
6. To consider matters arising from allotment inspections.
7. To resolve on any matters relating to individuals’ allotment plots.
8. To consider requirements for the provision of additional allotments.
9. To consider garden allotment fees effective from September 2024.
10. To set time and date of the next meeting.