17 January 2023 Extraordinary Assembly of the Parish Meeting
Notice of Extraordinary Assembly of Sutton Bridge Parish Meeting
18:00hrs Tuesday, 17 January 2023 in the Diamond Hall at The Curlew Centre
All Local Government Electors of Sutton Bridge Parish, members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
Please note only Local Government Electors of Sutton Bridge Parish are eligible to take part in any voting procedures
The business to be transacted at the meeting will be.
1. Welcome and introduction by the chair of Sutton Bridge Parish Council
2. Apologies for absence.
3. To approve the minutes of the extraordinary parish meeting held 01 November 2022.
4. To receive an update on plans for a new pavilion in the Memorial Park.
5. To receive an update on the management of the District Council parks in the Parish, affecting plans for new park play equipment.
6. Questions and other matters of concern from Parishioners.
Convened by Cllr Anne Scarlett, chair of Sutton Bridge Parish Council
05 January 2023
For further information contact Robert Smith, Clerk to Sutton Bridge Parish Council,