21 March 2023 Personnel Committee
Sutton Bridge Parish Council Personnel Committee
Meeting Notice & Agenda
Notice is hereby given, and all members of the Committee duly requested to attend, a meeting of the Parish Council’s Personnel Committee, to be held 6pm Tuesday, 21 March 2023 in the Bridge Room of The Curlew Centre.
Clerk - Sutton Bridge Parish Council
15 March 2023
Under the Personnel Committee’s terms of reference as resolved by the Parish Council, due to reasons of confidentiality, all business of the committee shall be conducted in closed session in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 s.1(2). (18).
1. To note members’ attendance and to receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of disclosable pecuniary or other interests and to consider any written request for dispensation.
3. To approve the minutes of the personnel meeting held on 18 October 2022.
4. To receive an update on the Local Government Pay negotiations 2023/24 and to resolve on any matters of pay appropriately.
5. To receive reports on staff appraisals.
6. To consider any matters relating to holiday pay or overtime, resolving on any recommendations to Council.
7. To review employment contracts including pay, working hours and job descriptions, resolving on any recommendations to Council.
8. To consider any other personnel related matters
9. To set date and time for the next meeting