10 January 2023 New Pavilion Committee
Notice is hereby given, and committee members duly requested to attend, a meeting of the new pavilion committee to be held on 18:00hrs Tuesday, 10 January 2023 in the Bridge Room at the Curlew Centre.
05 January 2023
1. Chair’s welcome.
2. To note members’ attendance and to receive apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of disclosable pecuniary or other interests and to consider any written request for dispensation.
4. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 15 November 2022.
5. To resolve on moving into closed session, in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 s.1(2).
6. To receive update on current expenditure (clerk).
7. Update from Project Manager, Mr Roger Sandell.
i. Architect’s contract appointment.
ii. Cashflow forecast.
iii. Other matters.
8. Update from architects Oglesby & Limb Ltd.
i. To receive programme of works and risk register.
ii. To receive rough plan & basic design.
iii. To discuss the schedule of accommodation.
iv. To receive update on quotes for specialist surveys.
v. To discuss planning and infrastructure matters.
9. To receive report on costs and terms of taking out a Public Works Loan (clerk).
10. To agree next steps.
i. Grant applications and fundraising.
ii. Parish consultations.
11. To set date and time for the next meeting