25 January 2022 Finance Committee
Notice is hereby given, and all members of the Committee duly requested to attend a meeting of the Parish Council’s Finance Committee, to be held 18:00hrs Tuesday, 25 January 2022 in the Diamond Room of the Curlew Centre, Sutton Bridge.
20 January 2022
1. To note members’ attendance and to receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of disclosable pecuniary or other interests and to consider any written request for dispensation.
3. To approve the minutes of the finance meeting held 14 December 2021.
4. To approve the December bank reconciliation and cash book.
5. To check and if appropriate recommend to full council payments to 25 January 2022 as below with any late payments reported by the clerk, and to note two members to authorise bank payments.
|Payee||Detail||Net £||VAT £||Total £|
|Unity Trust||Service Charge Oct- Dec 2021||18.00||18.00|
|Talk Talk||Calls & Broadband||34.00||6.80||40.80|
|Mad Hatters||Grant Application||500.00||500.00|
|SMC||Pavilion Monthly Water Monitoring||60.00||12.00||72.00|
|Cozens||Purchase & Supply Additional Motifs||5,985.00||1,197.00||7,182.00|
|Cozens||Christmas Lights call out attendance||300.00||60.00||360.00|
|Cozens||Installation of 21 Column Motifs||1,050.00||210.00||1,260.00|
|SSE||Pavilion Electricity 21/10- 30/11/21||108.33||5.41||113.74|
|Mrs K Croxford||Adobe Acrobat Montly Subscription||12.64||2.53||15.17|
|Mrs K Croxford||Travel Expenses||1.44||1.44|
|Mrs K Croxford||Mobile Telephone||8.33||1.67||10.00|
|Mrs K Croxford||Home Allowance||10.00||10.00|
|Mrs K Croxford||Black Bags Outside Operative||15.66||3.13||18.79|
|Mrs K Croxford||Large Black Bags - Outside Operative||15.75||3.15||18.90|
|Mr D Borkertas||Home Electric Allowance||8.00||8.00|
|LCC||WYPF Pension Scheme||801.81||801.81|
|Clerk||Home Office Allowance - January||26.00||26.00|
|Clerk||Mobile phone - January||8.33||8.33|
|Clerk||Travel Expenses to 19/01/22||7.65||7.65|
|Clerk||Adobe Acrobat monthly subscription||8.42||1.69||10.11|
6. To note delegated expenditure included in table above: black bags £31.41 + VAT.
7. To note receipts: bank int. £70.63; Garden of Rest (GOR) £600.00; GOR Wayleave £193.02.
8. To consider the 3rd quarter budget review and whether to recommend to full council the included budget transfers.
9. To consider draft budget 2022-2023 rev.1.
10. To consider any grant applications.
11. To resolve on moving into closed session on the grounds of confidentiality, in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 s.1 (2).
12. To consider quotes received. [confidential, as matters relate to commercial negotiations]
i. To consider quotes to repair the ‘Story of the Fens’ sign located on the East Bank.
ii. To consider quotes for service of the electric utility vehicle
iii. To consider any late received quotes.
13. To consider offer by Little Sutton Parish Meeting for Parish services’ contributions [confidential, as matters relate to ongoing negotiations].